Tuesday, February 20, 2007

51/365

I's all about the hat here: the other day the dogs ate my Puma hat. I was pretty upset, as this only left me with a pink Notre Dame hat to wear to work. It gets old quickly. Adam yesterday surprised me and said "I got you a Puma hat!" and presented me with this. I immediately thought the green Puma logo looked a bit jewel-toned... and Adam said "I Sharpied the Puma!!"

Yeah; he couldn't find me a green Puma hat, so he Sharpied--no, dry-erase-markered--the Puma on the hat, just for me. :) When I told people this at work they all thought it was ADORABLE and said I have the cutest husband EVER.

Pretty much.

3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh TOO sweet!!! Love it! The best! You have a GREAT hubby!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! You look super cute in a hat! I've always loved hats, but they make me look like a boy!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I know you've got some crazy green shoes you want to show off... join my Photo Tag going on! Hope you’d like to play along and post about the shoes you can't live without!

Steph