Friday, December 15, 2006

50, aka Ferrari, F-50

1. Height? 5'3. It's really like 5'3 1/2, but I always leave off the 1/2, I'm not that type of person.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No.

3. Do you own a gun? A few.

4. Do you have a b/f, g/f? I have a husband. Sidebar: I don't know if I've ever really referred to Adam as my boyfriend, even when we were sort of dating or whatever. It was always weird; and he was always just 'Adam', which was nice. Boyfriend always sounded so middle school. ;)

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No. I don't go to the doctor that much.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Well, here's the thing. I could so easily be a vegetarian (if it weren't for the occasional steak craving) and a lot of meat really grosses me out. But GOD I love a good hot dog!!! I think my brain just blocks out the possibilities of the hot dog's contents and instead just focuses on "Mmmm, it's so bad for you, but it tastes so good!"

7. What's your favorite Christmas song? I have one, and the lyrics and title of it eludes me. It's a hymn, and I can't think of it for the life of me. I hate when it's just on the edge of conciousness and I can't grasp it.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water.

9. Can you do push-ups? If it were life or death, maybe. Otherwise, not so much.

10. Is your bathroom clean? It's not dirty. It's not tidy either.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement ring, of course. (It's vintage and the epitome of what I always wanted in a ring.)

12. Do you like painkillers? Nowadays I prefer the all natural route. In the past I would lunge for my ibuprofen (600mg minimum, please).

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? My curls or my hips.

14. Do you have A.D.D.? No, but sometimes I act like I do.

16. Middle Name? MarthaMarie. (Still can't believe my parents dared to combine the first names of both of my grandmothers into one name with multiple capitals. If you knew my parents... you would understand.)

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I love how the dogs are flipping out yet ADAM HAS THE GLOCK, oh wait I have a Doberman, but he's the spazziest Doberman ever and probably wouldn't even attack!!!

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought? Gas, a candy cane smoothie, Jamba Juice.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, water, and water.

22. Current worry? Not getting the bedroom completed in 2006.

23. Current hate? This is fabulous: none!!! In the past I could have given you a frickin laundry list. But that was my old life!

24. Favorite place to be? Before it was always "home, asleep" but now it's like "work, home, car, playing doula..." see previous paragraph, "But that was my old life!"

26. Where would you like to go? Everywhere!! I really want to go out of the country soon.

27. Do you own slippers? I probably have some lurking in the basement, but they're not my footsies right now, no (and actually I woud love some for Christmas).

28. What shirt are you wearing? A magenta longer length Old Navy ribbed tank with a brown vintage super thin long sleeved chocolate brown henley over it.

29. Do you burn or tan? I used to tan, even on bc, but now I sort of burn first. And then tan. But it's weird to get pink.

30. Favorite color(s)? If you know me... you know it's green. All the time.

31. Would you be a pirate? Pirates are super fun this year and I think I could make a sexy pirate, so yes.

33. What songs do you sing in the shower? Lately it's been Nelly Furtado "Maneater". I play the CD when Im' getting ready in the morning.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Stuff under my bed, shadows under the door. I used to visualize hands coming up over the sides of my bed looking for me. Pretty morbid stuff.

35. What's in your pockets right now? I have no p ockets. I'm in my pjs that I've had for ages!

36. Last thing that made you laugh? Oh gosh... I stayed at work an hour later today off the clock laughing my butt off because work is fun!

37. Best bed sheets as a child? Oma's ladybug sheets.

38. Worst injury you've ever had? Getting hit by that bike and the 7 stitches that followed. I'm still not over it, 9 years later.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? I think two. There might be one in the basement.

41. Who is your loudest friend? I wouldn't use that term to describe any of them really.

42. Who is your most silent friend? Again... wouldn't use that term to describe any of them really. Well, maybe Kelly; but she's more of a plotter when silent I think.

43. Does someone have a crush on you? I'd hope Adam does.

44. Do you wish on shooting stars? I've never seen a shooting star!

45. What is your favorite book? I'll list my favorite author: Anita Shreve. I have so many favorite books...

46. What is your favorite candy? CHOCOLATE. Anything, just gimme!

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? I was going to have Sunflower River Blues playing as my wedding party went down the aisle and then we didn't have a wedding, so that's that.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Probably Coldplay, "Kingdom Come" and other assorted tunes.

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping!

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? "Is Adam leaving already?" and then when I woke up the next time "What was that?!!?!" (baby gate crashing from the cats jumping on it" and then when I woke up the next time "UGH, do I REALLY have to get up and pee now!? I just want to sleep!"

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

You are just too fun & adorable! I think the same thing about a good Chicago hot dog every once in a while!